Hi all. I hardly ask for any requests unless it’s really, really important to me and in this case, it is EXTREMELY. Please do this for me. It would mean a lot to me if Joy won this competition because.. she means a lot to me and the last thing I would want to see is her to be upset. Once you have done so, leave me a message in my inbox/Formspring with your Facebook name & your Tumblr URL - I PROMISE I WILL CHECK OUT YOUR TUMBLOG! (Just give me some time ok I will definitely do it. Slowly but surely!)
Click on the link attached, click on ‘Ask to join group’ (if you are not a member of the group). Once you have been added, scroll down till you see ‘VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CONTESTANT FROM #1-#5’, click on ‘2 more…’ and vote for #4 Joy. Easy peasy lemon squeezy :) Reblog this to spread the word!
LAST 45 MINUTES TO VOTE, YOU GUIS!
Here’s how you do it: 1. Request to join this group 2. You’ll receive a notification when you’ve been added to the group. 3. Click on this link here 4. Click ‘2 more…’ 5. Lastly, click on ‘#4 Joy’
I’m not a shy person but when I’m around new people, I’m so quiet. It takes me a while to open up since I don’t know what to talk about with them and stuff. I hate being such an awkward balloon sometimes. But once I’m comfortable with someone, I talk so much to the point where you can’t even shut me up. That’s why I don’t really believe in first impressions because it takes time to get to know someone.
When sharing my food with someone, I am never the last person to finish; no matter how good the food is…no matter how much I love the food. It could be the last piece of a fried chicken wing, the last forkful of noodle, the last bite of the cake..It used to drive my boyfriend crazy but now I guess he has learned to live with it. Hah! I didn’t know why I do it..or was even aware I was doing it until he pointed it out. But now I understand why. I grew up in a rather big family…my parents, my late granny, my 2 elder sisters and 2 elder brothers. So whenever it comes to food, my mom would always remind us especially me since I’m the youngest; not to finish every thing and leave some for the other family members. It was probably to nurture a sense of respect in me towards the elders but over the years, this habit kind of stuck on me.
1) My loved-ones - I wouldn’t be where I am today without them..where ever I am right now. Whatever they have given or showed me; be it good or bad, made me the person I am.
2) Music - Music has been there for me when no one else was. No matter what I am feeling; happy,sad,angry,disappointed or excited..there’s always a song to go with it. And for each person in my life, there’s a theme song for them too ;) Music is my escape..my own personal high.
3) My 3 Cs - Chocolates, Coffees, Cigarettes. I know they are bad for my health but I just can’t let them go. While living without one of these is possible, I will need at least one of them every day to function properly..preferably cigarettes.
4) My External Hard Disk - Wow..The things I have in here are unimaginable. My entire mp3 collections, TV shows and movies that are hard to find, photos from the past, chat logs, poems I wrote, lyrics, my personal journal, recipes, and many other unmentionables that could get me into trouble if anyone knew..hah!
5) Cash - Without the intention of sounding materialistic, I realize that money is equally as important as some of the things I mentioned above.Though it is nice to be rich, what I do need is just enough for me to get by. As most people, I have dreams and ambitions..some are of my own and most are of others. In order to make these dreams and ambitions come true, I need money. You can judge me all you like but that’s how I see it.
p/s : I haven’t forgotten no. 7, 11, 12, 13. They are coming soon. Stay tuned ;)
As cliche as it sounds, being not enough. Not good enough, not smart enough, not pretty enough, not interesting enough, not funny enough, not thin enough,and the list goes on. Bottom line is..I’m not enough. People say that you’d overcome all these insecurities as you grow older but I can safely say that I haven’t overcome it at this point of my life. I do hope one day I will.
You may have recently seen other Tumblr blogs showing a Tumblr login page and claiming to need to revalidate your account credentials in order for you to see adult content. This login page is a fake. Please do not enter your login credentials into such a page.
Do you ever sit and think, what if? What if you had never said the first hello, or what if our paths never crossed? What if you kept your mouth shut and just let things pass? What if you had just five more minutes? What if you could turn back time and make it all stand still? Where would your life be? Better? Worse? Less confused? More confused? Happier? Sadder? Just, what if?